[XeTeX] bidi and hyperref in XeTeX (was: bidi package abilities and lshort in Persia)

Vafa Khalighi vafa at users.berlios.de
Wed Jul 22 16:25:19 CEST 2009

Hi Ross and others

I eventually got the old version of the lshort in Persian where hyperref is
also used. I uploaded the document and you can download it from
http://TeX3.141592.googlepages.com/lshort-fa.pdf

If you and the rest of people think that this level of support for hyperref
is enough, then I will happily add support for hyperref in the next version
of bidi. So what you  will see (in future when bidi supports hyperref) will
be exactly the same as what you see in this document.

after all, I am just alone in bidi development and nobody cares about what
tools (primitives) I need to have for more development but I do the best I
can.

Best wishes,
Vafa Khalighi