[XeTeX] Fwd: CTAN Updated: bidi

Vafa Khalighi vafa at users.berlios.de
Tue Jul 14 15:51:14 CEST 2009

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: CTAN Announcements <ctan-ann at dante.de>
Date: Tue, Jul 14, 2009 at 11:37 PM
Subject: CTAN Updated: bidi
To: ctan-ann at dante.de

On Tue, 14 Jul 2009, Vafa Khalighi, having taken over maintainance,
submitted an
update to the

 bidi

package.

Location on CTAN: /macros/xetex/latex/bidi/
Summary description: Support for bidirectional typesetting with XeLaTeX
License type: lppl

Announcement text:
understand how this new version works and what features are
added. Unfortunately it proved almost impossible to support
hyperref and color because of XeTeX limitations. For color
support, you are encouraged to use xecolour package instead
using ordinary color and xcolor packages. Also please note
that when you use longtable package with bidi package, in
RTL mode, your tables will not break when a page is finished
and again this is due to XeTeX limitation. Please note that
you always should load bidi package as your last package.

This package is located at
  http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/xetex/latex/bidi/
.  More information is at
  http://tug.ctan.org/info/?id=bidi
(if the package is new it may take a day for that information to
appear).  We are supported by the TeX Users Group http://www.tug.org .
Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .

Thanks for the upload.

For the CTAN Team