[XeTeX] Issue with Arabic Typography

Gareth Hughes garzohugo at gmail.com
Fri Feb 27 15:54:35 CET 2009

وفا خلیقی wrote:
> Hi Jonathan
>
> Thanks heaps for wrting that macro. I did not have time to test it but now
> tested it and the result are awsome. The Kashida works excellent with
> ``Adobe Arabic'' font. I have attached a sample here.

Thanks, وفا, for this example. I've been trying to test this as modified
for Syriac, but have been having a few problems with it. I see you
included the macro as an option in xepersian in the example. What would
be the best way to set this up as a standalone package?

Thanks,

Gareth.

--
Gareth Hughes