[XeTeX] Font names that result in errors

Pander pander at users.sourceforge.net
Fri Feb 6 16:00:54 CET 2009

Thanks all for the help.

I have confirmed that both 'API  PHONÉTIQUE' and 'IPA  PHONETICS' are
not working with XeTeX. First of all because the double space is reduced
to a signle space when searching the font. This is a bug in XeTeX, I
think and should be fixed. What is you opinion about this?

That the fonts themselves are a bit broken and should not be used is a
second issue, but is outside of XeTeX, see
https://launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/ttf-linex when some one would like
to report a fix. I couldn't get them working with the PostScript.

Regards,

Pander