[XeTeX] Justifying text in a paragraph and hyphenating long words in a Devanagari document

Ravi Parimi rparimi at gmail.com
Tue Dec 29 02:46:55 CET 2009

Hi,

I am struggling to get the following things right in my devanagari document:

1. Need to ensure that all words in a paragraph are right justified -
I want them all to end at the same column and wrap over to the next
line automatically.
2. Extremely long words should get hyphenated automatically and wrap
over to the next line in the paragraph.

I'm assuming polyglossia might help with (1) above, but couldn't find
anything useful in the documentation or any examples online. I've
attached my tex source and pdf as well.

Thanks,
Ravi