[XeTeX] Polyglossia installation

Maxim Cournoyer maxim.cournoyer at gmail.com
Sun Dec 13 16:31:28 CET 2009

Many thanks for these inputs!

I've tried overwriting current etoolbox.sty with a newer etoolbox.sty,
and did the same with xelatex.ini file. Then ran "sudo texhash".
Still, "xelatex polyglossia.dtx" hung on this macro :

! Undefined control sequence.
l.97 \newXeTeXintercharclass
                            \xpg at normalclass

Maybe I should I tried to copy newer xelatex files to my installation,
but TeX-Live 2009 is being installed right now (near 2 Gb to
download!).
I'll let you know how it goes.

Have a nice day!