[XeTeX] xetex and leaflet [+ hpyerref]

Ulrike Fischer news3 at nililand.de
Mon Aug 31 17:17:37 CEST 2009

Am Wed, 26 Aug 2009 08:43:23 +0200 schrieb Stefan Mayer:

> Hi,
>
> something is wrong using leaflet with xetex, the page layout isn’t
> in landscape when using hyperref …
>
> \listfiles
> \documentclass[%
>   xdvi
> ]{leaflet}
> \usepackage{lipsum}
> %\usepackage{hyperref}
> \begin{document}
> \lipsum\lipsum
> \end{document}
>
> This example works fine as long as I dont use hyperref … Anyone an
> idea how to fix this?

Don't use the xdvi option. It leads graphicx to load the dvips
driver which is wrong for xetex.

leaflet resets the paperwidth to 99mm, later hyperref tries to set
the pdf page size and the media box and use this "wrong" paperwidth.
The following seems to work, but why are you using hyperref anyway?
That seems quite senseless for a leaflet.

\documentclass{leaflet}
\usepackage{lipsum}
\paperwidth=297mm
\usepackage{hyperref}