[XeTeX] XeLaTeX, polyglossia, babel, hyperref, fontspec, ...

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Sun Sep 7 20:36:10 CEST 2008

Am 07.09.2008 um 16:06 schrieb José Geraldo Gouvea:

> To solve this issue I had to redefine problematic commands like
> \chaptername ("Capítulo"), \contentsname ("Índice") and others after
> \begin{document}, which is cumbersome.

The recommended method is to use in the preamble something like:

	\addto\captionsportuguese{\renewcommand{\chaptername}{not Capítulo?}}

--
Greetings

   Pete

The human brain operates at only 10% of its capacity. The rest is
overhead for the operating system.