[XeTeX] Stuborn math fonts

Andrew Moschou andmos at gmail.com
Fri Sep 5 09:19:27 CEST 2008

The version on CTAN has actually turned out to be rather buggy. I have since
rewritten the whole thing, but until I get documentation done (I would like
to do it this weekend, but I don't know...), it won't be updated, since
there are significant differences. So, until then, I don't want to advertise
it too heavily, but of course everybody is welcome to download and use (and
criticise!) it.

Andrew