[XeTeX] No includegraphics?

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Sun Nov 23 23:43:54 CET 2008

Am 23.11.2008 um 21:02 schrieb Hans van Maanen:

> Well, I've downloaded a new Tex-Live distribution, moved the texmf
> folder to the Trash, so now I get, with listfiles and the same
> preamble:

Looks good and you get your PDF file!
>>  )
>> Output written on fengvanmaanen.pdf (1 page).
>> Transcript written on fengvanmaanen.log.

> I wish I could start with a clean slate.

Didn't you write, one or two minutes earlier, that you created this
by trashing your rotten private parts? Or do you mean something
different than you write? Then I recommend to create a new account
and use this for TeX.

> A 1999 graphics.sty? Where does this even come from?

 From CTAN. Why do you want a more recent version? You should better
look at recent versions of the DEF files for the *TeX engines you are
using. These do the real work, graphics.sty has become a floor manager.

--
Greetings

   Pete

discoveries, is not "Eureka!" (I found it!) but "That's funny..."
				– Isaac Asimov