[XeTeX] Current version of XeTeX

VAFA KHALIGHI vafa.khalighi at students.mq.edu.au
Fri May 30 02:16:53 CEST 2008

This is only my opinion  not others.

It is always good to have the latest version of XeTeX. The current version
of xetex is 0.999.0 and the current xdvipdfmx is 0.7 while the version of
xetex included in TeXLive is 0.996 and the version of xdvipdfmx is 0.4, so I
think it would be a wise decision to have the lates version.

As far as I know the new TeXLive will be released just about the time of
TeX's 30th birthday in Cork.

--
"I hope to die ___ _____
before I *have* to use Microsoft Word.", 0--,| /OOOOOOO\