[XeTeX] Res: Res: Res: Res: Res: Changing font for equations

Flavio Costa flaviocosta at yahoo.com.br
Mon May 19 14:15:55 CEST 2008

1) caused by MnSymbol itself, I think this is the only warning not related to [no-math]{fontspec}
Encoding `OMS' has changed to `U' for symbol font (Occurance: "C:\Program Files\MiKTeX 2.7\tex\latex\mnsymbol\MnSymbol.sty")

2) Arial is used on the first and third pages, I first use size 20pt and then scale it down to 0.5
Font shape `EU1/Arial(0)/bx/n' in size <12> not available
Font shape `EU1/Arial(0)/m/n' in size <12> not available
Font shape `EU1/Arial(1)/bx/n' in size <12> not available

3) This is the effect of \newfontfamily{\MainSwash}[Scale=.75]{MinionSwash}
     - But it does not happen where \MainSwash is not bold
Font shape `EU1/MinionSwash(0)/bx/sc' undefined

4) Not sure about these two warnings, I suspect they are triggered by 2) and 3) above
Size substitutions with differences
Some font shapes were not available, defaults substituted.

As I have no bold MinionSwash, 3) is understandable. But I don't know why there is no Arial size 12 or why the errors do not appear without [no-math].

Thanks,

Flavio