[XeTeX] Res: Res: Res: Res: Res: Changing font for equations

Will Robertson wspr81 at gmail.com
Tue May 20 07:32:35 CEST 2008

Hi Flavio,

The warnings on their own aren't very useful without a minimal example
showing when they happen.

If you just want to select a font face that isn't supposed to be
accompanied by bold/italic variants, use \newfontface instead of
\newfontfamily.

I'm really confused about the Arial size warning; it sounds like
you're doing something like \fontspec[SizeFeatures={Size=20,...}]
{Arial} but I don't think you want to be doing that. The documentation
could be improved on this point, I guess.

Will