[XeTeX] Res: Minion Pro and Japanese text

Flavio Costa flaviocosta at yahoo.com.br
Sun May 4 06:31:29 CEST 2008

Hi Johannes, I've double-checked I'm saving the file in UTF-8, maybe the font in your editor does not contain the glyphs.

Hi Cyril, I tried to get Japanese from Minion Pro because the characters appear in Windows' Character Map (I've attached a screenshot). I downloaded and tried other font viewers to make sure it is not just a "special feature" of Character Map, but I could not find even one decent free font manager for Windows...

Thanks,

Flavio