[XeTeX] mapping=tex-text and weird ligatures

Keith J. Schultz keithjschultz at web.de
Mon Jun 16 11:17:18 CEST 2008

Hi Everybody,

	All these shortcuts are nice, but I would advice anybody
	needing to quote and similars is to
	define a coomand for setting the quote. the command/enviorment takes
	care of the quote marks.

	Also, you can use the unicode glyph/character. If something change
	all you need to do is just change one instance.

	On the down side you have to type more.

	regards
		Keith.