[XeTeX] "Adode Garamond Pro" Compatible Math Fonts

Andrew Moschou andmos at gmail.com
Tue Jul 29 07:29:49 CEST 2008

I am writing a package to do this sort of thing. It's very good at writing
alphabetic symbols in some arbitrary font (you can choose Adobe Garamond
Pro), but it doesn't give ideal results, especially with respect to spacing.
I'll send a copy to you. But, like Will, I suggest you use URW Garamond in
mathdesign instead.

Andrew