[XeTeX] Tracking and macrons

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Sun Jul 6 09:26:07 CEST 2008

Am 06.07.2008 um 06:59 schrieb Juan Acevedo:

> If I got it right from a post in the XeTeX archives, I need to run
> build-xetex and then install-xetex. And this I don't know how to
> do :-(

First you'd need to install the Developer meta-package from Apple to
have make and GCC. Then it's easy to perform on the command line ...

There is a new option available now: a beta version of coming MacTeX
2008. Actually I did not save the message that described where to
fetch it. Hopefully someone else can fill in ...

--
Greetings

   Pete

Make it simple, as simple as possible but no simpler.
				– Albert Einstein