[XeTeX] LaTeX font in Pages or Word

Bruno Voisin bvoisin at mac.com
Tue Jul 1 23:35:13 CEST 2008

Le 1 juil. 08 à 20:45, Gilles Lemagnen a écrit :

> How do I use the font that LaTeX uses by default (computer modern),
> in a Pages or Word document? If that is possible?

Given you're mentioning Pages, you must be using OS X.

Open the Font Book app, create a new library (File > New Library…)
then add the fonts (File > Add Fonts…) from the folder /Library/TeX/
Root/texmf-dist/fonts/opentype/public/lm.

Afterwards all GUI applications should be able to see and use the
fonts (Latin Modern, an OpenType version -- to simplify a lot -- of
the EC fonts, a superset of Computer Modern). Closing and restarting
session may be necessary, I'm not sure.

Bruno Voisin