[XeTeX] [OT?] "Optimized" PDFs?

Michael B. Trausch mike at trausch.us
Wed Jan 16 15:47:10 CET 2008

On Wed, 2008-01-16 at 07:49 +0000, John Was wrote:
> The attached file is not optimized according to pdfinfo - I've no idea
> if that has a bearing on this.  But clearly all the information is
> there somewhere, since Sumatra shows the complete triangle.

Actually, it looks optimized according to my Evince.  And PDF version
1.6.  Here is the pdfinfo on your attachment compared to a document I
wrote yesterday:

mbt at garlic:~$ pdfinfo fig4test.pdf
Producer:       xdvipdfmx (0.4)
CreationDate:   Wed Jan 16 07:40:15 2008
ModDate:        Wed Jan 16 07:40:34 2008
Tagged:         no
Pages:          1
Encrypted:      no
Page size:      595 x 842 pts (A4)
File size:      33098 bytes
Optimized:      yes
PDF version:    1.6

mbt at garlic:~$ pdfinfo ~/Documents/FCC/Comments\ in\ Response\ to\ FCC\
Public\ Notice\ of\ 14-Jan-2008.pdf
Title:          Comments in Response to FCC Public Notice of 14-Jan-2008
— WC Docket No. 07-52