[XeTeX] JunkEmail: Re: Stack exceeded in XeTeX

John Was john.was at ntlworld.com
Fri Feb 8 16:21:13 CET 2008

Hello Peter

Well the problem about double \input seems to have sorted itself.  As to
PSTricks, I have varying success with it - there are no compilation errors
but I get lines and other bits of diagrams appearing or not appearing, with
no obvious rationale.  I messaged about this some months ago and others were
unable to find the source of the error, or replicate it on their systems.
Unfortunately I am having the same trouble with fig4tex - Sumatra calls up
the figures correctly, but Adobe Acrobat doesn't.  TikZ will be my last
resort!  If that fails I shall have to produce graphics separately with a
dedicated graphics package and import them as BMP or JPG (etc.) files.  A
bit of a nuisance - but maybe everything will improve with the next official
TeXLive release.

Best

John