[XeTeX] Installing xetex in Linux

Sudhaa Gnanadesikan sudhaa.chn at gmail.com
Wed Dec 10 22:11:43 CET 2008

Hi All,
I am new to both xetex and Linux.I am trying to install xetex by running the
build-xetex script as given in the site:
http://scripts.sil.org/cms/scripts/page.php?site_id=nrsi&item_id=xetex_linux

However,when I give build-xetex,it throws an error saying

 ./build-xetex
###### BUILDING IN ./installdir
limit: No such limit
./build-xetex: test: argument expected

I am not able to find out what arguments it expects.Is it the right way to
install xetex or am I doing something wrong.I have gone through the build
script,but am not getting any info about the kind of arguments it expects.It
would really help me a lot if someone could throw some light on it.
Thanks in advance