[XeTeX] Outline Math fonts in Xetex

Per Ting perting at gmail.com
Fri Dec 5 22:23:17 CET 2008

Thanks, but does this mean that there is really no way to use these type-1
fonts in xetex?

Going back to version 1.3 of Java SDK sounds somewhat awkward.

Maybe I was not clear in my original post, the Lucida fonts I am using are
the complete commercial package of Lucida Bright and Lucida New Math Fonts
available from PCTeX and TUG (I think Walter Schmidt wrote lucimatx). I am
not sure that this complete package comes with Java.

Thanks