[XeTeX] Could not load both Bold and BoldItalic.

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Thu Dec 4 16:15:21 CET 2008

Am 04.12.2008 um 15:40 schrieb Ulrike Fischer:

> I prefer to check the terminal output:
>
> This is the message if xdvipdfmx fails for some reason:
>
> Output file removed.
>
> Error 1 (driver return code) generating output;
> file test-xetex.pdf may not be valid.

In Mac OS X this means that when you're lucky xdvipdfmx's output was
not written to disk.

Anyway, computers are like women (and men): they can tell you
everything that you don't need to believe. Double-checking is better.

Maybe Kakuto-san has a better explanation!

--
Mit friedvollen Grüßen

   Pete

We have to expect it, otherwise we would be surprised.