[XeTeX] nopdf option?

Fr. Michael Gilmary FrMichaelGilmary at MaroniteMonks.org
Tue Dec 2 15:44:52 CET 2008

Jonathan Kew wrote:

> Are you using Adobe Reader to print the PDF on the Ricoh? I've seen
> some cases where Adobe products decide to print black text as if it
> were not true black, and so they halftone it and it looks terrible. I
> don't know why this happens. It's not unique to PDFs from XeTeX; I've
> heard of similar behavior from other sources as well.
>
> JK

Thanks, again for your help. After various trials and tribulations, I
converted the pdf to a PostScript (via the drop down PDF in the print
dailog) and it prints fine.

--
United in adoration of Jesus,

fr. michael gilmary, mma