[XeTeX] Beamer and Hyperref in xelatex

snvv snvv101 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 30 15:24:10 CEST 2008

Hello
Using \def\pgfsysdriver{pgfsys-xetex.def} before the document class the
previous error is gone and I get a new one "Rerun to get /PageLabels entry.",
but nothing happens.

The problem is that the info below should be in the PDF properties but they
are not.

Further, the command
\hypersetup{
  pdftitle = {Document title},
  pdfkeywords = {pdf, hyperref, bookmarks},
  pdfauthor = {sn}
}

\hypersetup{pdfpagemode=FullScreen,colorlinks=true} should create a file to be
open automatically in presentation mode, but it doesn't.
The attached version is only one of the hundreds that I have try, but none
worked.

This used to work till the hyperref developers close the "bug" deactivating
the hyperref when there is no \thepage.

Regards
sn