[XeTeX] Many warnings when compile beamer presentation using XeLaTex

Ulrike Fischer news2 at nililand.de
Mon Apr 7 09:44:51 CEST 2008

Am Mon, 7 Apr 2008 11:24:17 +0800 schrieb Steven Woody:

> Sorry, those warnings are not the same warnings as I reported in the
> first time.  The number of warning reduced to about 100, and here they
> are:
>
> ** WARNING ** Annotation out of page boundary.
>
> ** WARNING ** Current page's MediaBox: [0 0 362.835 272.126]

> I think it's a different cause and the previous problem has been
> already resolved.  Thank ytou experts!  But I'd still like to remove
> thses one-hundred waring messages.  Any clue?

This are warning about the page size. I don't get them but I have an
adapted geometry.cfg for xelatex.

Add before \documentclass

\RequirePackage[%
  pdftex,
  papersize={12.80cm,9.60cm},
  hmargin=1cm,%
  vmargin=0cm,%
  head=0.5cm,% will be changed later
  headsep=0pt,%
  foot=0.5cm% will be changed later
  ]{geometry}

Does the warnings go away? If yes: Look in the log-file if a
geometry.cfg is loaded somewhere and if yes sent its location (the path)
and its content.

--
Ulrike Fischer