[XeTeX] Help with xdvipdfmx and \includegraphics

Joachim Trinkwitz jtr at uni-bonn.de
Wed May 16 02:23:34 CEST 2007

Am 15.05.2007 um 11:12 schrieb Nicola Vitacolonna:

> I'm trying to convert an old prosper presentation into xelatex +
> beamer format. Unfortunately, I am not able to use any pdf picture,
> that is, if I try to include pic.pdf with
>
> \includegraphics{pic}

Use the XeTeX-specific commands \XeTeXpdffile resp. \XeTeXpicfile for
graphic files, e.g.

\logo{\XeTeXpicfile "logo_germcaf.png" width 1cm}

Take care to insert a blank after the filename even if it is the last
argument (there was a discussion about that on this list).

joachim

Dr. Joachim Trinkwitz     E-Mail: jtr at uni-bonn.de
Institut für Germanistik, Tel.: 0228-737565
Vergleichende Literatur-  Fax: 0228-737479
und Kulturwissenschaft    www.germanistik.uni-bonn.de
der Universität Bonn      53012 Bonn