[XeTeX] Minor updates to fontspec and xltxtra

Nikola Lecic nlecic at EUnet.yu
Thu Jun 21 20:33:46 CEST 2007

On Fri, 22 Jun 2007 01:42:57 +0930
Will Robertson <wspr81 at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 21/06/2007, at 9:59 , Herbert Schulz wrote:
>
> > I have a ``similar'' problem when trying to use the MnSymbol package
> > (for symbols that supposedly match Minion Pro). Apparently when
> > there is a redefinition of \mathdollar in fontspec.
>
> Damn. Consider it on my wish list, but I probably won't get around
> to it for ages :(
> For now use the [no-math] option...

Well, then IMHO you may consider adding a note in fontspec manual that
use of certain packages (such as MnSymbol) or MusiXTeX calls for
[no-math] option, or a couple of redefinitions if math is needed.

Nikola Lečić