[XeTeX] [OS X TeX] Unexpected quotation marks

Michael Kubovy kubovy at virginia.edu
Sun Jun 10 23:15:51 CEST 2007

On Jun 10, 2007, at 4:31 PM, Peter Dyballa wrote:

> Am 10.06.2007 um 22:17 schrieb Michael Kubovy:
>
>> xelatex -output-driver="xdvipdfmx -q -E" "$1"
>> set SYS_BIBINPUTS=`kpsewhich --show-path=bib | sed -e "s/\!\!//g"`
>
> I thought you wanted to have BIBINPUTS set for xelatex – did you mean
> something different with "xelatexmk trick?"

Sorry I thought that it would be clear what I meant. After a
compilation, xelatexmk runs BiBTeX automatically (if needed) and then
compiles the file as many times as needed. But it's designed for the
XeLaTeX.engine which I'm not using now---I'm using XeLaTeX-
xdvipdfmx.engine (thanks to you and several tohers). Hence I wanted
to find a way to include the functionality of xelatexmk.engine in
XeLaTeX-xdvipdfmx.engine. This is not at all crucial. But for someone
writing a long document, having the chore taken care of automatically
is a boon.
_____________________________
Professor Michael Kubovy
University of Virginia
Department of Psychology
USPS:     P.O.Box 400400    Charlottesville, VA 22904-4400
Parcels:    Room 102        Gilmer Hall
         McCormick Road    Charlottesville, VA 22903
Office:    B011    +1-434-982-4729
Lab:        B019    +1-434-982-4751
Fax:        +1-434-982-4766
WWW:    http://www.people.virginia.edu/~mk9y/