[XeTeX] Problems with fonts and xdvipdfmx

Marcus Aurelius marcus.aurelius at inbox.com
Fri Jun 1 11:52:28 CEST 2007

   Hello people,

   I have the following problem with xdvipdfmx (not with the default
output driver in mac os x). With one font I get

      ** ERROR ** CFF: Invalid character.

  This happens at least with "Amor Text Serif Pro", a OpenType
(PostScript flavor) font form Storm Type Foundry. Notice that in
every other application this font works properly and that every other
font that I tested, including "Amor Serif Pro" (the display version)
work fine.

  Can anybody help me?

  Cheers,

    Marcus Aurelius