[XeTeX] An (almost) complete cyrunicode.tex

Apostolos Syropoulos asyropoulos at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 1 21:19:55 CEST 2007

>Your list covers Bulgarian too; to complete the coverage of South
>Slavic languages you have to add two letters unique to Macedonian
>language:

What is this language? I was under the impression that Macedonians
were Greek people and not slavic people and of course Aristotle did
not speak and write using Je or Kje. You must be refereeing to something else,
right?

Regards,

Apostolos

*Apostolos Syropoulos                                          *
*snail mail: 366, 28th October Str., GR-671 00  Xanthi, HELLAS *
*email     : asyropoulos (at) yahoo (dot) com                  *
*phone num.: +30-2541-028704                                   *
*home page : http://obelix.ee.duth.gr/~apostolo                *