[XeTeX] fontspec-example.ltx on TL 20070128

Axel Kielhorn A.Kielhorn at web.de
Wed Jan 31 19:07:51 CET 2007

Hi!

I'm currently testing the TeX-Live 20070128 test image and I have a
problem with
fontspec-example.ltx:

It is looking for a font I don't have:

\setmainfont[Numbers=Lowercase]{FPL Neu}

There are several pfb-files starting with fpl but they are TeX Palladio
L.

If I use "Helvetica Neue" instead it works fine with XeTeX.

XeTeX-xdvipdfmx however stumbles over the verbatim text.
Or rather MacOS 10.3.9 Preview has problems, Acrobat Reader 7.0.9
displays it fine.
The problem is the following:
Text displayed verbatim is about twice the size it should be. (I
include a picture, hope it gets through.

Axel