[XeTeX] XeTeX, fancy headers and htlatex

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Tue Jan 30 23:19:10 CET 2007

Am 30.01.2007 um 19:44 schrieb Rene Borgella:

> Indeed, I really don't know what some of the stuff in my preamble
> exactly does. But, by
> trial-and-error and borrowing from documents that I like, I've
> gotten to something that works for me.

That's not good! The preamble is too important to ignore them.
Usually you can get informed by invoking

	texdoc <the package's name>

There are some exceptions. For example documentation about the
geometry or wrapfig or marvosym packages can be retrieved via

	texdoc geometry/manual
	texdoc multiple-span
	texdoc marvodoc

> I think this is mostly because I don't know a lot of fancy stuff
> and how
> to correctly constrain image size, etc. I get 'bounding box' errors
> and
> the like . . .

          \setlength{\fboxsep}{0mm}
          \setlength{\fboxrule}{0mm}
	 \setlength{\unitlength}{1mm}
          \settowidth{\bildbreite}%
	   {\includegraphics[clip=true,keepaspectratio=true,height=61.75mm]%
              {picture.jpg}}
	 \begin{picture}(0,68)
             \put(0,0.5){\includegraphics
[clip=true,keepaspectratio=true,height=61.75mm]%
                {picture.jpg}}
             \put(0,-1.75){\color{titlecolor}\rule{\the\bildbreite}
{2.25mm}}
             \put(0.5,-1.25){\fontsize{6}{5pt}{\universr{\color
{bilduntertitlecolor}%
                   {Bild, \textcopyright{} Some Photographer}
               }}}
	 \end{picture}

Restrictive factor could also be the width of the picture.

--
Greetings

   Pete

Rain is saved up in cloud banks.