[XeTeX] pgf and xdvipdfmx on the mac

Bruno Voisin bvoisin at mac.com
Sun Jan 28 11:36:38 CET 2007

Le 28 janv. 07 à 07:56, Will Robertson a écrit :

> I use the following script to execute XeTeX+xdvipdfmx within TeXShop:
>
>    #!/bin/tcsh
>    set path= ($path /usr/texbin /usr/local/bin)
>    xelatex -output-driver=xdvipdfmx -shell-escape  "$1"

Are you sure the -shell-escape is necessary? My "XeLaTeX +
xdvipdfmx.engine" contains:

#!/bin/tcsh
set path= ($path /usr/texbin /usr/local/bin)
xelatex -output-driver="xdvipdfmx -q -E" "$1"

The -q and -E options were suggested by Jonathan Kew in an older
post. The -q means IIRC run silently, and -E means, according to
"xdvipdfmx -h", always try to embed fonts.

Bruno