[XeTeX] lmsans font [was: from teTeX-3.0 to TeXLive 2007]

Will Robertson wspr81 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 22 05:49:08 CEST 2007

On 8/22/07, Mike Maxwell <maxwell at umiacs.umd.edu> wrote:
> What I can't figure out is why, when I've told it to use the Charis SIL
> font, it still insists on using the lmsans font in section headings.

Only you can know that -- we don't know what your document looks like!
If you can send through a *minimal* example demonstrating the problem,
we'll likely be able to fix the problem.

> (And what does 'euenc' mean?  Greek for "good encoding"?)

:) The "EU" suffix (for

"Experimental Unicode") was suggested to me by Frank Mittelbach when I
said we needed some LaTeX encodings to play with in XeTeX. Since this
layer is largely invisible to the average user, I don't mind the
slightly cryptic name.

Cheers,
Will