[XeTeX] tex-text and more quotes

John Was john.was at ntlworld.com
Fri Aug 3 15:30:25 CEST 2007

Ah, I see.

Perhaps then the most valuable thing would be clear instructions on how to
construct a mapping file (though it's usually possible to pick up the basics
just by examining an existing one).   I presume that the line invoking a
font can only accept one 'mapping=' instruction, so to avoid interfering
with an existing stable mapping file such as tex-text would it be helpful to
have an additional command 'supplmaping=' which would add further
user-generated (pseudo-)ligatures that the user finds convenient in a
particular job or font?

Best

John