[XeTeX] xdvipdfmx broken on Windows Vista?

Bruno Voisin bvoisin at mac.com
Mon Apr 23 18:31:50 CEST 2007

Le 23 avr. 07 à 18:14, Jonathan Kew a écrit :

> What I think you want to do is install the newly-built xdvipdfmx
> into /usr/texbin in place of TeX Live's. Then it will find the same
> configuration that the original TL binary was using.

I had tried creating a symlink of /usr/local/bin/xdvipdfmx inside /
usr/texbin/. But reading your mail I realize this isn't probably
enough: even if the symlink is launched, it's probably relative to
the actual binary that texmf.cnf is looked for.

I'll try your suggestion later this evening. Given it will be on my
PowerBook G4 laptop at home instead of my MacPro desktop at work,
compilation will be much slower. I'll get back to the list if it
succeeds in a reasonable amount of time.

Bruno Voisin