[XeTeX] Ancient Greek Hyphenation

Jeff Dodson jeffdod at comcast.net
Sat Apr 21 13:46:36 CEST 2007

Apostolos,

I think it would be helpful for those of us who are not LaTeX/XeTeX
gurus if you or someone gave step-by-step
instructions on how to set up hyphenation for ancient greek. I have seen
a number of different opinions on how to
set this up, but still am not sure which way is "correct."

Could you give full instructions on how to set up xgreek? I tried to use
the package but got errors upon compiling
complaining about the "moderngreek" label not being defined. Obviously I
am getting something wrong somewhere...

I also noticed in one of your posts that you use a custom hyphen.cfg
file. Where do you put this file? If I do a search
on my XeTeX distribution, I see a number of files with this exact name
in different folders. I find that a little confusing,
so I think step-by-step instructions on how to really set this up would
be wonderful.

Jeff Dodson