[XeTeX] accessing fonts from TeX tree and glyphs without Unicode slot

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Fri May 5 10:08:02 CEST 2006

Am 05.05.2006 um 00:19 schrieb Jonathan Kew:

> (Have you actually examined/tried this stuff, or are you just
> speculating?)

Speculating. I have to wait until there is a Mac on which I could run
Mac OS X and Fedora Core 5 at the same time simultaneously (via
Vanderpool or Pacifica on a dual processor). Booting this, booting
that -- this was OK in the past millenniums!

--
Greetings

   Pete

There is no worse tyranny than to force a man to pay for what he does
not
want merely because you think it would be good for him. -- Robert
Heinlein