[XeTeX] \XeTeX ?

Will Robertson wspr81 at gmail.com
Fri May 5 08:22:50 CEST 2006

On 05/05/2006, at 15:44 , Jjgod Jiang wrote:

> It seems \reflect doesn't work in Linux version.

For future notice, when reporting problems like this, sending a
minimal document showing your problem and the console output up until
the occurrence of the error will make these problems much easier to
solve.

\reflect is defined by the graphicx package; if that's not working
correctly, it seems likely to me that you need to install the XeTeX
configuration files for that package. I've attached what's in my
system since they don't take up much space.

Regards,

Will