[XeTeX] The XeTeX reference guide

Cyril cyril.niklaus at gmail.com
Tue Jun 13 04:10:38 CEST 2006

On 12 juin 06, at 23:43, Will Robertson wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> Please find attached the beginnings of a document that I spent a
> little while on this evening. It's incomplete (no doubt!) and terse
> (somewhat intended), but I think you'll get the point. Volunteers and
> comments are welcome!

hanks for the documentation!
In order to read it, I've tried compiling it but it fails on my
system with

! Undefined control sequence.
<argument> ... \fontdimen 1\font =0pt \reflectbox
                                                   {E}\else
\XeTeXuseglyphmet...
l.60 \maketitle

since my TeX install was a bit old, I've updated it with i-installer,
re-installed XeTeX, had to update manually (why?) fixltx2e.sty (since
it was complaining of it not being up to date), fontpec and xltxtra
are in place as well.
I'm sure it is something awfully obvious I'm missing, but could
someone give me a pointer?
Cyril