[XeTeX] Xltxtra.sty and \reflectbox command

Herbert Schulz herbs at wideopenwest.com
Sun Jun 11 16:44:52 CEST 2006

On Jun 10, 2006, at 10:24 PM, Will Robertson wrote:

>> Ok, I added the command
>>
>>     \DeclareRobustCommand\XeLaTeX{%
>
> Thanks Herb, for saving me some minutes :)

Howdy,

I reused the #4 kern value for the kern between the Xe and LaTeX but
I probably should have added a #6 since it looks good with Hoeffler
Text but maybe not with other fonts.

XeLaTeX is getting better and better!!! Thanks Jonathan, Will and
everyone else involved. The speed increase of 0.994a is terrific. The
line spacing is very nice now. Etc., etc., etc.

Good Luck,

Herb Schulz
(herbs at wideopenwest.com)