[XeTeX] Xltxtra.sty and \reflectbox command

Will Robertson wspr81 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 11 05:24:39 CEST 2006

On 11/06/2006, at 9:39 , Herbert Schulz wrote:

> On Jun 10, 2006, at 11:53 AM, Stephen Moye wrote:
>
>> \usepackage{graphicx}

Oops, yes, that is required.
I guess while I'm at it I should \RequirePackage{fontspec} as well...
Oh, and \RequirePackage{xunicode} too, for the \vfrac command.

>> I second the motion to have a \XeLaTeX command. All those in
>> favor... ;>}

Sigh...yes, I will provide this logo in the next version...

> Ok, I added the command
>
>     \DeclareRobustCommand\XeLaTeX{%

Thanks Herb, for saving me some minutes :)

***

Thanks for the feedback.
If anything comes to mind to stick in here, let me know. It's
supposed to just be a collection of little bits and pieces.

Will