[XeTeX] scrarticle + landscape + a6paper – how?

Jonathan Kew jonathan_kew at sil.org
Fri Jun 9 22:17:52 CEST 2006

On 9 Jun 2006, at 9:02 pm, Jonathan Kew wrote:

> On 9 Jun 2006, at 8:01 pm, Joanna Rycko wrote:

>> The geometry-package also didn't have at all.

Does xelatex load geometry.cfg from (texmf)/tex/xelatex? Check the
log to see what .cfg file is being used, and whether it is the custom
one that should have been included in the xetex 0.994a installation
package.

(Just realized that the comment I wrote to you a moment ago was on
the other current papersize thread, so maybe you won't notice it.)