[XeTeX] scrarticle + landscape + a6paper – how?

Jonathan Kew jonathan_kew at sil.org
Fri Jun 9 22:02:08 CEST 2006

On 9 Jun 2006, at 8:01 pm, Joanna Rycko wrote:

> On 2006-06-09, at 20:44, Pablo Rodríguez wrote:
>
>> Peter Dyballa wrote:

>>> xelatex -papersize=a6
>>
>> And landscape with -papersize="a6 -l".
>
> a6 works, -l doesn't :(
>
> Any ideas?

That was the xdvipdfmx landscape option. On Mac OS X, with xdv2pdf
rather than xdvipdfmx, it would be

   xelatex -papersize=a6:landscape

> The geometry-package also didn't have at all.

That's odd; it worked when I tried a small example. To be precise:

%%%%%%
\documentclass[landscape,a6paper]{scrartcl}
\usepackage{geometry}

\usepackage{fontspec,xunicode}
\defaultfontfeatures{Mapping=tex-text}
\setromanfont{Lucida Grande}

\begin{document}
Some text
\end{document}
%%%%%%

gives me a landscape A6 PDF file. Guess I need to investigate some
more......