[XeTeX] \special{papersize=...} broken in xelatex? (v0.994a)

Jonathan Kew jonathan_kew at sil.org
Fri Jun 9 22:15:08 CEST 2006

On 9 Jun 2006, at 8:57 pm, Peter Dyballa wrote:

> Am 09.06.2006 um 21:36 schrieb Stephen Moye:
>
>> 1. I updated xe(la)tex via i-Installer. I would have thought that
>> would do the trick. No? Is geometry.cfg needed for \special
>> {papersize=...} to work?
>
> The i-Package contains the elder version, 2006-01-13.

Are you sure? I just tried reinstalling from the online i-Package,
and got the correct 2006-06-07 file.

Joanna, check what version of geometry.cfg is being used when you run
xelatex... it could be that with your texlive installation (rather
than gwTeX), the xetex version didn't get installed in the right place.