[XeTeX] Problem with tremas

Bruno Voisin bvoisin at mac.com
Tue Jun 6 12:17:41 CEST 2006

Le 6 juin 06 à 12:12, Marc Pautrel a écrit :

> Sorry, I don't know what is the english word for "trema". This is the
> european caracters like that : ï or ë or ü

I think it's the same word as in German: umlaut.

Bruno Voisin

More information about the XeTeX mailing list