[XeTeX] fontspec 1.9 released

Steffen Wolfrum xetex at st.estfiles.de
Tue Feb 14 10:59:58 CET 2006

Hi,

I've just started using XeTeX and saw that fontspec could be a good
path to find my way through the jungle of OpenType features and
posibilities.

Unfortunately I am not using XeTeX with LaTeX (as the majority on
this list seems to do) but with ConTeXt.
In the past I know some LaTeX packages could be used also from within
ConTeXt. But fontspec doesn't do.

Could it be possible to have a fontspec version also for us
XeConTeXters?

And besides that is there also a manual somewhere that includes the
new features of fontspec 1.9?

Thank you,
Steffen