[XeTeX] Getting xelatex to run

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Fri Dec 8 12:47:51 CET 2006

Am 08.12.2006 um 12:26 schrieb Christoph Unger:

> No, I have installed xetex with the Ubuntu package provided on the
> download page. How can I get this bash script? Do I have to
> download the
> source tarball?

It seems that the Ubuntu package is incomplete: after installing the
software it's needed to enable XeTeX formats and then these formats
need to be built in order to be able to use the package's software.

I think I can send you the script off-list ...

--
Mit friedvollen Grüßen

   Pete

"What is this talk of 'release?' Klingons do not make software
'releases.'  Our software 'escapes,' leaving a bloody trail of
designers and quality assurance people in its wake."