[XeTeX] help for the font problem

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Thu Aug 31 11:41:39 CEST 2006

Am 31.08.2006 um 08:53 schrieb Otared Kavian:

> ** WARNING ** This .map file looks like a dvips format fotmap file.
> ** WARNING ** -- Current input buffer is: HoeflerTextOrnaments
> hoeflertextornaments <hoeflertextornaments.enc
> ** WARNING ** -- Reading fontmap file stopped at: file="dvipdfm.map",
> line=6.

This is not related to the Korean font problem, it has to do with the
gtamacfonts. In /usr/local/teTeX/share/texmf.local/fonts/map/dvipdfm/
updmap/dvipdfm.map, and your private copy (~/Library/texmf/fonts/map/
dvipdfm/updmap/dvipdfm.map), if you use a private configuration,
you'll need to comment line #6 with at least one %.

Or you fetch and install the corrected XeTeX i-Package.

--
Greetings

   Pete

Either this man is dead or my watch has stopped.
                                          - Groucho Marx